Need to get DarwinStreamingServer on 5.3R

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Thu Jan 27 09:33:50 PST 2005

Looks like someome misspelled "personality" in the code somewhere?

The error should be undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
and is caused by not including libstdc++

Since that's a standard library included by g++ when you compile,
I suspect you are running into either a compiler bug or perhaps
the code is trying to use gcc or ld instead of g++ to link?

4.X used an older version of gcc

Ted