Backup to CD-Rs and DVDs

Xian ian at codepad.net
Thu Jan 27 04:39:59 PST 2005

On Thursday 27 January 2005 10:37, Ian Moore wrote:
> > Hope that's the kind of thing you are after.
> >http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sbin/dump/main.c?rev=1.59&conten
> >t-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup Cheers,

That's exactly what I'm looking for thanks.
I tried it with a CD-RW like this
 dump -0 -L -C16 -B716800 -P 'burncd -e blank data - fixate' /var
and it works well. I'll try DVDs when I have some.

THANKS :D

--
/Xian

"One had to cram all this stuff into one's mind for the examinations, whether
one liked it or not. This coercion had such a deterring effect on me that,
after I had passed the final examination, I found the consideration of any
scientific problems distasteful to me for an entire year."
Albert Einstein