perl and ports

Gert Cuykens gert.cuykens at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:41:59 PST 2005

ps who is the imake developer ?

Believe me i am going to mail every developer where perl comes in
between me and the application :P

I dont want perl , i know it can do great things but i dont want it.
Its a bit like internet explorer browser or msn messenger in windows.
I just want a windows not a browser or a messenger.

I want a freebsd with cvsup x11 and a gnome-lite desktop. Its what i
like about freebsd filosofie you have a house and you can chose your
own freebsd port furniture. For me perl is a closet that i dont want
because it doesnt go well with my php painting and my apache carpet.