FreeBSD for i386 ISO 5.3 - Softpedia Pick Award

Softpedia Team webmaster at softpedia.com
Tue Jan 25 08:15:06 PST 2005

Congratulations !

Your product FreeBSD for i386 ISO 5.3 has been awarded by us with 5 stars and SoftPedia Pick Award !

You can check the following page to see the various graphical formats of the award:
http://www.softpedia.com/awards/

Your product review page is located at:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/UNIX/Distributions/FreeBSD-for-i386-ISO.shtml

Please feel free to link to us using the URL above.
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information.

Sincerely,
The Softpedia Team

Softpedia is a library of over 40,000 free and free-to-try software
programs for Windows and Unix/Linux, games, mac software and drivers.
We review and categorize these products in order to allow the visitor/user
to find the exact product they and their system needs.
We strive to deliver only the best products to the visitor/user
together with self-made evaluation and review notes.