Connection via proxy

Mervin McDougall mcd_advisory at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 19:55:23 PST 2005

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2004/05/13/FreeBSD_Basics.html
> and then the handbook.
>
> -Charlie

after some investigation on my part and reading
through that article you emailed me, I discovered I
was connecting through a DHCP .. so I simply used
sysinstall and reconfigured my ethernet card. Thanks
for all the help guys, I really appreciate it. Now for
some fun :)