port 445 ?

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Sun Jan 23 07:11:09 PST 2005

Hummm - A similar question about port 445
was raised recently on this list. I would
at least do not allow incomming connections
*from* the internet and outgoing connections
*to* the internet on port 445.

You can accomplish that using a firewall-router
or one of the firewall software packages that
are distributed together with FreeBSD.