Glib/libgthread?

SigmaX scottclansman at cwazy.co.uk
Sat Jan 22 23:45:33 PST 2005

Heya;
I'm trying to run the XSP (mono's ASP .NET server) Linux binary under
FreeBSD 5.3, but it's complaining about not being able to find
libgthread-2.0.so.0, which I understand is part of the glib package.
Could anybody give me some pointers on getting this set up right?  Or is
there a port for XSP?  I know there's been work on Mono in generall...
but whatabout XSP or mod_mono?
       Thanx,
           SigmaX

--
Registered Linux Freak #: 366,862

"My ISP won't talk to me after lodging a support call for helping gettting ADSL hooked up to a WinXP install running under VMWare under Linux on my XBox."
	'Anonymous Coward,' in a post on slashdot.org

"For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully commited to him."
	2 Chronicles 16:9a