Daily run output message

Jorn Argelo jorn at wcborstel.nl
Sat Jan 22 09:56:54 PST 2005

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:46:32 +0000, Mark Ovens wrote
> I see this in the daily run output on a 4.10-R box:
>
> Removing stale entries from sendmail host status cache:
> purgestat: no mapping in /etc/mail/mailer.conf
>
> What is the mapping that is missing? The machine is running postfix,
> not sendmail BTW.

Mine looks like this, and I'm also running Postfix.

#
# Execute the Postfix sendmail program, named /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
#
sendmail        /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
send-mail       /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
mailq           /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
newaliases      /usr/local/sbin/sendmail

Perhaps you're missing something?

Jorn