1st degree verbal assault and battery hate crime at Applebees

Louis LeBlanc FreeBSD at keyslapper.net
Fri Jan 21 18:16:59 PST 2005

On 01/21/05 06:08 PM, Kevin Kinsey sat at the `puter and typed:
> Paul Schmehl wrote:
>
> > --On Friday, January 21, 2005 05:41:05 PM -0500 Frank Laszlo
> > <laszlof at tvog.net> wrote:
> >

> >> I recived one of these to my personal address. looks like spam maybe.
> >>
> > Oh great.  So now we're getting spam that serves no purpose at all?
> >
> > Gotta love the internet....
>

> It actually seems to have a purpose, and a pretty lowdown scummy one
> at that.  Try to track this down by entering the subject line in the
> world's number one search engine.....

Oh my goodness.  I'd have never thought of that.  I'm astounded by the
result - particularly the low number of hits.  This is obviously a
marketing ploy.

> It's kind of ingenious, I guess, but I am continually amazed by
> mankind's capacity for rapacity.

I'm amazed too.  Astounded.  And to think I almost took the OP
seriously.

Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc                          FreeBSD-at-keyslapper-DOT-net
Fully Funded Hobbyist,                   KeySlapper Extrordinaire :)

Expert, n.:
  Someone who comes from out of town and shows slides.