1st degree verbal assault and battery hate crime at Applebees

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Fri Jan 21 14:07:26 PST 2005

--On Friday, January 21, 2005 03:27:29 PM -0600 PC GURU
<pc_guru at charterinternet.com> wrote:

> I would really appreciate it if you would take a few minutes of your time
> to think about this and then email me back with your suggestions if you
> think there is a fair and just remedy for me here.

1) Why are you posting this to freebsd-questions?  Read the charter.  This
isn't a self-help group.

2) Before removing the mote in your neighbor's eye, first remove the beam
from your own.  (white trash?  They?  Most whites?)

3) This is America.  You know, free speech and all that sort of stupid
stuff.

4) Apparently all the white chicks love you.  So at least half of your
"enemies" are your friends.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas