ALTQ support?

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Thu Jan 20 15:36:11 PST 2005

try to add these lines to your kernel config,
and recompile after having made that particular
addition ...

# ALTQ
options         ALTQ
options         ALTQ_CBQ        # Class Bases Queueing
options         ALTQ_RED        # Random Early Drop
options         ALTQ_RIO        # RED In/Out
options         ALTQ_HFSC       # Hierarchical Packet Scheduler
options         ALTQ_CDNR       # Traffic conditioner
options         ALTQ_PRIQ       # Prioirity Queueing
options         ALTQ_NOPCC