pdflib for php

Mark admin at asarian-host.net
Thu Jan 20 03:48:52 PST 2005

I just installed PHP 4.3.10 myself (FreeBSD 4.10R), and it never
complained about pdflib-6.0.1 being forbidden. This is not good. :(

I just looked at my phpinfo output, and it says:

PDFlib GmbH Version 6.0.1
PECL Version 2.0.3

I only installed the entire new ports.tar.gz a few days ago. Why would
this occur?

Thanks,

- Mark