Does FreeBSD support Intel E7210 Chipsets

Freebsd0101 at aol.com Freebsd0101 at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 09:54:21 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/18/05 7:35:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
k_greenwood1 at yahoo.com writes:
>I do not know if you are aware, but somebody else has
>already had this idea.  The website is
>www.dragonflybsd.org.
>
>But please, learn how to be calm in the face of
>adversity, and not resort to name calling (just try to
>generally be civil) before contributing to their
>cause.
>
>I'm sure that the DragonFly BSD group would appreciate
>it.
------
Actually, this is the first truly useful bit of info that I've seen
on this list. Matt Dillon was a key loss (among many others)
from the original FreeBSD team. It seems from DragonFly's
mission statement that they have a much clearer understanding
of what's needed by high-end users. I'll have my tech fire
it up and see what sizzles.