PHP 4.3.10 bug?

Mark admin at asarian-host.net
Wed Jan 19 05:54:47 PST 2005

 -----Original Message-----

Because I will need a FreeBSD port/patch. :)

I ran the test old an old Vmware box (PHP 4.3.9), and, indeed, I
have the bug; the query took:

0.0254358959198

seconds on my old PHP. :(

Since this unserialize bug makes PHP perform ~ 20x slower on unserialize,
I strongly urge the maintainer of PHP to either provide a port patch, or
a new port altogether. This really needs solving, fast!

- Mark