Does FreeBSD support Intel E7210 Chipsets

Butterworth, Thaddaeus (Manpower Contract) thad.butterworth at hp.com
Tue Jan 18 13:39:14 PST 2005

Gary,
Maybe if you offered solutions instead of whining and bashing all the
time people would be interested in what you have to say. All we've ever
seen you do is throw out insults and complain. If FreeBSD is so bad, use
another OS.
I'm sure Microsoft would be more than happy to have you shell out the
money for their products, and you'd get the sort of support you want
-er, well, sort of. That's all I'm going to say on the matter.

Thad

http://www.pftalk.com/ftopic3988.html 6th post