Set up of Wireless on laptop

Mick Walker mwalker at codegurus.org
Sun Jan 16 04:36:24 PST 2005

Hi all,
I have bought myself a wireless network card (Linksys WPC11 VER 3), it
is detected by the kernel and it shows up in ifconfig as wi0.
However I cant seem to get it to work, I have followed the instructions
in the hand book, it works fine if I disable wep on the wireless access
point, however with it enabled it doesn't work at all.
Could someone give me a brief outline of how to get wep working?
If you need any other data, I would be happy to help.

Thanks
Mick