Thank you!

Butterworth, Thaddaeus (Manpower Contract) thad.butterworth at hp.com
Fri Jan 14 12:49:43 PST 2005

[mailto:owner-freebsd->questions at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of
Freebsd0101 at aol.com
>Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 11:43 AM
>To: jerrymc at clunix.cl.msu.edu
>Cc: questions at freebsd.org
>Subject: Re: Thank you!
>
>In a message dated 1/13/05 9:05:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>jerrymc at clunix.cl.msu.edu writes:
>>Someone who begins with their first post on the questions list with
>>invective and insults instead of asking a question will, not
surprisingly,
>>not receive much positive response.  People here are interested in
>>getting questions answered and problems solved.  They are not
>>interested in responding to juvenile attacks
>------
>You really don't know what you're talking about Jerry (as usual), so
>why make comments when you never seem to understand the context?
>He asked a question and the response was "why dont you donate your
>hardware to a freebsd developer".
>
>What's "juvenile" is that all of you "guys" would rather spend your
time
>insulting people than finding solutions to problems. Thats what kids
do.

Gary,
I sent this to your other address as well because I know that you said
you don't check your aol one much. I just have a small personal favor to
ask. Could you please just stick to one email address? On the subject of
FreeBSD I'd like to be able to filter out your replies, since you don't
really add much to the discussion (unlike the great one you had on that
other forum about circumventing New York Cities residence tax, you had a
lot of very useful information there), but I still need to be able to
receive email from some members of aol

Thanks in advance