Linksys WPC11 Wireless Card.

Walker, Michael Michael.Walker2 at capita.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 07:52:53 PST 2005

Hi

I apologise for asking this, as I know for a fact this question has been
asked before, however when searching the archives, I am finding conflicting
answers.
I have a Linksys WPC11 Version 4 wireless notebook adapter, and am wondering
if anyone has successfully set this up using FreeBSD 5.3.
I have read that Version 4 of the card uses a different chipset to previous
versions and that this could cause some issues, how true is this?
Also what options do I need to enable in my custom kernel, I read somewhere
in the archives that I also need to disable some items in the kernel as
well, could someone please elaborate?

Thanks in advance.

Mick Walker
NAAFI Finance International

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may be subject to legal privilege, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error or think you may have done so, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. Please notify the sender immediately and delete the original e-mail from your system.

Computer viruses can be transmitted by e-mail. Recipients should check this e-mail for the presence of viruses. The Capita Group and its subsidiaries accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.