Installation of 5.3 over network fails on boot up.

Kris Maglione bsdaemon at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 17:42:55 PST 2005

from this list:

> On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 11:27:51AM +0100, Arne Engø wrote:
>
>/> I have been using FreeBSD earlier, but am new to the 5.0-Release.
/>/> The boot.flp image seems to be twice the size of an ordinary floppy, while the other four images in the floppies-directory fits on exactly one disk each. What are the BOOT.FLP disk for ? How is it to be used, and how do I use it on a 1.44 - floppy disk drive system ??? I would appreciate a speedy reply, as I'm trying to set up a new system with Freebsd 5.0-release.
/>