Opengroupware

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Sun Jan 9 15:48:17 PST 2005

I additionally had some kerberos issues, because
I did compile PostgreSQL with Kerberos support.

If you did the same, you'll need to install the
*Linux* Kerberos libraries as well.

I would also suggest to start Opengroupware manually
during your test period, not using the rcNG script.

And finally use the exact steps from ...

  -> http://tinyurl.com/5coq6 (Section 4)

... to initialize the Ogo system and use their
apache setup.