Supermicro Hardware and FreeBSD

Tm4528 at aol.com Tm4528 at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 15:19:18 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/5/05 3:59:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, tom at vilot.com
writes:
Rather, it was the people who *developed* the *free* and very powerful
operating system (that he is attempting to use) he called stupid. I'm
still waiting to see him post an apology.

I, for one, am humbled by the BSD teams. They do work I don't believe I
could ever do, regardless of my 15 years of work in software.

Well you are worshiping the wrong mountain, my friend, because the
people who developed the free, powerful OS you speak of are mostly long
gone.

The current "team" is reponsible for a "new" version that is 1/4 slower than
its predecessor. Doesn't seem so awesome to me.