Lets Exchange Links. megacameras.com now links to freebsd.org

Marc Larry links at megacameras.com
Tue Jan 4 22:35:53 PST 2005

I have just added a link to freebsd.org on our new site
megacameras.com.
Your link is located in our "Hunting" category section.

If you want us to keep this link up, please also add megacameras.com to
your links page. Your site will be included into our links and we will
post it on all of our sites as soon as you have a reciprical link
pointing back to megacameras.com.

Title:
Megacameras - Discount digital cameras, digital camcorders,
comparisons, latest reviews and news

Get the best prices, and the latest news on the hottest and newest
digital cameras, digital camcorders and accessories. Newest technology
news, reviews on digital cameras and camcorders in our online store.

Link:
http://www.megacameras.com/

Banner:
http://www.megacameras.com/banners/mega_banner.gif

***If you want to place your banner on our site please email your
banner to us and also the link location to where our link is placed on
your site.

If you have any other websites that you would want us to link to please
post our link on all of your sites and send them to me anytime and I
will add them to our links pages on all of our sites.

We are a web marketing company and have a lot of websites so it will
take some time to add them all if it is a lot. Also we have to review
all your links so it might take some time to add them all to all of our
sites and put them in the right categories.

You can also manually add your site here if you feel it is taking too
long. http://www.megacameras.com/links/addlink.php

Thank you for exchanging links with us.
Marc Lary
links at megacameras.com