SpamAssassin-Milter accuracy...

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Mon Jan 3 09:52:39 PST 2005

Hello list,

I recently had to rebuild my server (bad surge protector, all hardware
died).  I've reinstalled spamass-milter from ports, but I don't
remember what I put in my old local.cf file for it to work so well
before.  I've pretty much got the base config file.  Can some of you
share your local.cf files with me, so I can figure out what I'm
missing?  I used to have maybe one or two emails get through a day, now
I'm getting about 20-30 getting through spamassassin, of those, 15-20
are being caught by Apple's Mail.app.

Thanks.

Eric F Crist                  "I am so smart, S.M.R.T!"
Secure Computing Networks              -Homer J Simpson