DNS problems - slow to resolve

David Daugherty david.daugherty at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 07:49:29 PST 2005

The problem with resolv.conf is that it just puts insightbb.com in
there. Doing a whois on insightbb.com gives a few DNS servers but none
of them are any speedier lookups then the others. If I put the IP that
insightbb.com resolves to it's still slow.

--
Doc

david.daugherty at gmail.com
317.536.1858

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do
nothing."
   - Edmund Burke