courier-imap installation

artware artware at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 15:42:40 PST 2005

Cool -- so now I think I may have the daemon running -- ps ax | grep
pop reveals:
564  p0  I      0:00.00 /usr/local/sbin/courierlogger pop3d
However, I'm unable to connect via a POP3 client...
I'm not sure what my /etc/inetd.conf line should look like -- I'm using:
pop3    stream  tcp     nowait  root:wheel      /usr/local/bin/pop3d    pop3d

- ben