Installation instructions for Firefox somewhere?

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Mon Feb 28 23:52:30 GMT 2005

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> The chance of these drives both failing _on the same day_ that I install
> FreeBSD is less than one in 70 million.  So that's not it.

Umm, I think the odds were greater then that when you think of how we
all got here - yanno, all the right elements at the right place, at the
right temps, at the right time, created the Big Bang - and here we are.

So - it "could" be it. Never dismiss anything when it comes to hardware.
  Even the littlest thing can cause the greatest catastrophes.

--
Best regards,
Chris

The first page the author turns to upon receiving an
advance copy will be the page containing the worst
error.