How can I cut and paste from xterm _into_ another program ?(NOTE - I am not an IDIOT)

Hauan David A david.hauan at fairchild.af.mil
Mon Feb 28 17:52:24 GMT 2005

Your question was answered.
Do you have a three button mouse or two
With mouse wheel? Or a two button mouse
With three button emulation?

Any way, highlight text with left button
Depressed, cut text with right button, paste
With middle button (wheel) or with two button and
Three button emulation click both buttons
At the same time.

dave