Is Yahoo! moving from FreeBSD?

Anthony Atkielski atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 26 16:29:21 GMT 2005

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC writes:

> I am sorry, but I get the same level of support here that I do in the
> Windows list, if not more.

I suspect you won't believe me, but I rarely recall ever having to look
for Windows support.  The few problems I've had with Windows have been
with specific applications or drivers, not the OS.

And in cases where I've needed support, the very extensive knowledge
base that Microsoft maintains has been useful.  It's pretty lame in an
absolute sense, but it's much better than anything that other vendors
provide (although HP comes close, and probably matches it for hardware).

--
Anthony