Installation instructions for Firefox somewhere?

Anthony Atkielski atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 26 11:41:53 GMT 2005

I'm currently struggling with the Xfce environment and I'd like to
install Firefox, but neither the Firefox site nor anywhere else I've
looked thus far has comprehensive installation instructions for the
product on FreeBSD (or any flavor of UNIX, apparently). Is there a page
somewhere that describes how it is done? The installer is complaining
about a library that I don't have (libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0), even though I
thought I had everything I needed.

--
Anthony