Kernel Log Message

Steven Howe showe at metrocastcablevision.com
Fri Feb 25 14:19:15 GMT 2005

Your machine is getting hit with a lot of SYN packets, and sending RST
packets in return (lots of them)

this is usually dude to a portscan, but may be different in your situation.
To stop it, add the following lines to /etc/sysctl.conf

net.inet.tcp.blackhole=2
net.inet.udp.blackhole=1

Regards,

stevenrh