Different OS's? Marketshare

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Thu Feb 24 16:56:46 GMT 2005

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

I think he posted to this thread yesterday (with an altered title)
and stated he uses fvwm2.  I'm pretty sure it's all on his website
at lemis.com.  "Not much for eye candy" is a personal preference
that I can understand --- it's just not for me, I guess, at this stage
in my development.

But it would be cool to have 5 monitors .... :)

Do you mean "tvm"?  I don't find it.  Maybe "twm", or "tvtwm"?

KDK