Redistribution of FreeBSD 5.3

Bryan Smith 3babs at qlink.queensu.ca
Thu Feb 24 02:37:54 GMT 2005

Hi,

My name is Bryan and I am wondering if I can freely distribute FreeBSD 5.3. If I can redistribute it, is there anything I need to include with the ISO images when I distribute them? I read that I need to include the copyright notice. Do I need to include a seperate document for this copyright notice (text file or html document) or is the copyright notice in one of the ISO images (also, is the copyright notice that I would need to add the one found at http://www.freebsd.org/copyright/freebsd-license.html)? I know these might be pretty stupid questions, but its better to be safe than sorry in my opinion. Also, is there a limit on the amount I can redistribute?

Thanks,
Bryan