dspam-3.2.6

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Tue Feb 22 15:55:10 GMT 2005

Olga Zenkova schrieb:
> I use sendmail with full log and see how sendmail
> (configured with dspam with verbose debug) begins to
> speak with itself... (sendmail creates replyes - new
> processes - new letters with dspam debug data). Can't
> understand at all why dspam doesn't write its debug
> information to its own (dspam) log files. Did you use
> verbose debug?

For debuging purpose I am using verbose debug. Tho -
for productive systems you shouldn't do so!

On my server DSPAM logs to /var/log/dspam/dspam.debug
and /var/log/dspam/bnr.log etc. ...

> Yes, I use POP server, but sendmail with dspam doesn't
> put letters to mail boxes. They stayed in queue.

Did you follow the instructions which can be found on the
DSPAM Wiki? For example did you setup:

MAILER(local)dnl

And did you follow this hint:

The order that these directives appear in the config file is important!
Also, make sure you comment out all references to PROCMAIL_MAIL_PATH,
local_procmail (inside a FEATURE block), and MAILER(procmail).

I am pretty lost if it comes with Sendmail. So if this does not help
maybe someone else on the list with some mor Sendmail experience
can help ...