Items exist in ports, but not as packages.

Paul Richards paul.richards at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:07:35 GMT 2005

Well I hit a few compile errors which I had to tweak the source code
to fix.  My ports tree is the stock one which comes on the 5.3-RELEASE
cds and so perhaps it's a little old.

There's no harm in having to tweak source every now and again. :)  It
builds character.

--
Paul Richards
http://www.pauldoo.net