Mounting iomega zip drive

E. J. Cerejo edu07643 at yahoo.com.br
Tue Feb 22 00:34:47 GMT 2005

I use to be able to mount my paralell zip drive with
the following command under Fbsd 4.x:

mount -t msdos /dev/da0s4 /zip

now I'm running 5.3 I can't, what changed?

I noticed that there is only da0 in my /dev directory,
I have this in my kernel:

# SCSI peripherals
device		scbus		# SCSI bus (required for SCSI)
#device		ch		# SCSI media changers
device		da		# Direct Access (disks)
#device		sa		# Sequential Access (tape etc)
device  	atapicam    		# emulate ATAPI devices as SCSI
ditto via CAM
device		cd		# CD
device		pass		# Passthrough device (direct SCSI
access)
#device		ses		# SCSI Environmental Services (and
SAF-TE)

do I need anything else?