Good rentable servers?

bsdnooby bsdnooby at optonline.net
Mon Feb 21 23:01:34 GMT 2005

Dick Hoogendijk wrote:

>On 21 Feb bsdnooby wrote:
>

>>Thank you for all the feedback, everyone.  I have plenty of good leads
>>to follow up on now.
>>

>Yeah sure, but all this stuff about misconfigured mailservers does not
>answer my original "question" or does it? Are there more people who
>should check their config?

If you mean me, I am trying not to send my emails to more than one list
now.  My Thunderbird doesn't have a "Reply to Group" option, so I am
also now choosing "Reply All" and removing the original posters name  so
only the group gets the email.  Thunderbird has a "Reply" (to sender)
and "Reply All" (to sender and group), I wish it had a "Reply Group"
option.  Sorry about this.