qmail?

gabriel normal1.lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 17:47:07 GMT 2005

Ok, well I installed qmail and all that jazz through Matt's Mail
toaster. Everything appeared to have been installed without any
problems, obviously some tweaking had to be done to customize the
installation but nothing major. At this point, my only problem appears
to be the from address that its used when sending the daily run output
- i.e. its sending from root at somedomianIdontknow.com as opposed to
root at mydomain or at least localhost which would be just fine.

Has anyone got any experience with this? I just need to know where to
change that darned from address. I'd hate to have to reinstall the
toaster _again_ :(

Cheers!

--
gabriel,