problem whith my kernel

Amandine FORTUNE amandine972 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 21:25:20 GMT 2005

   hello
   i try to compil my own kernel but i have a lot of mistakes. i verify
   my GENERIC file ( MONNOYAU ) . but i didn't find any error
   Could you look that and tell me what are the mistakes
   i have a
   pentium 3 600Mghz
   ATI rage 128
   sound blaster 128
   tv card Philips
   i don't have any network card at the moment
   i send you too parameters of my motherboard
   PROCESSOR
   * Intel Pentium II / III / Celeron
   * Slot 1 Processor support
   CHIPSET
   * Intel 440ZX
   DRAM
   * Three 168-pin DIMM Sockets
   * Supports 8/16/32/64/128 MB DIMM Module
   * Supports SDRAM (3.3V)
   * Up to 256MB Memory
   SLOTS
   *13 x ISA Slots
   * 3 x PCI Slots
   * 1 x AGP Slot
   PCI Sound Card Onboard
   * High-quality ESFM Music Synthesizer
   * Integrated Spatialzer 3D Audio Effects Processor
   * 16-bit Stereo ADC and DAC
   Universal Serial bus
   * Support Two USB Ports
   * Support 48mhz USB
   PCI Enhanced IDE Built-in On Board
   * Support 4 IDE Hard Drives
   * Support UDMA 33/66, Bus Master Mode
   * Support LS120/ZIP100
   * High Capacity Hard Drives.
   I/O Built-in Onboard
   * Support Multi-Mode Parallel Port
   * Two Serial Ports 16550 UART with 16Bytes FIFO
   * PS/2 Mouse and Keyboard
   * Infrared Transmission (IR) port
   * Support 360KB, 720KB, 1.2MB, 1.44MB and 2.88 FDD

   Thanks for your help
   My email adress is gwadadesf at hotmail.com