masterpasswd file

michaelmortensen at lite.dk michaelmortensen at lite.dk
Fri Feb 18 16:51:56 GMT 2005

Hi

I have a question concerning a FreeBSD server. I'm currently studying to get a CCNA and CCSP.. On top of that, I'm training to become an ethical hacker.. But now I have a small problem..

I'm currently working on a project to find a way to get the masterpasswd file from a FreeBSD server... I don't really have any experience with FreeBSD and therefore I'm asking you! The server is a training server set up for me, so don't worry.. I'm not doing anything illegal here..... See I could try to find out myself by installing FreeBSD and studying it.. And I really would to, if the case wasn't that I have a deadline in a week....

If you want to verify my identity, I can send you another email when I'm at my own computer (this is my girlfriends moms), I have a digital signature... :P

I hope you can help!

Cheers
Michael Mortensen
Kirkevej 3