Configuring PF

Pat Maddox pergesu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 02:18:19 GMT 2005

I've managed to come up with something that works so far.  I am having
two problems though.

The first is that I can't authenticate for IMAP anymore.  No clue why,
it just keeps rejecting my password.  maillog shows imapd: LOGIN
FAILED, that's it.

Also, after enabling pf, all my UDP ports show as open.  I've got a ruleset of
block in log on $ext_if proto udp all

So all UDP ports should be shown as closed.  Doesn't really make any
sense to me.  Anyone care to help?

Thanks for the help so far.

Pat