mlock: not setgid mail

Daniel Bye freebsd-questions at slightlystrange.org
Wed Feb 16 18:52:26 GMT 2005

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 04:04:55AM -0800, Vonleigh Simmons wrote:
> 	I asked this question before but I haven't found a solution. I'm
> getting in my mail log the following entry repeated:
>
> usr/local/libexec/mlock[755]: (64) not setgid mail
>
> 	And I can't figure out what it's complaining about. Below is the
> resolving this issue is greatly appreciated.
>
> <http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2004-December/
> 067212.html>

Dan Nelson posted this in reply to your question:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2004-December/067214.html

Dan

--
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: 3B9D 8BBB EB03 BA83 5DB4 3B88 86FC F03A 90A1 BE8F
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \