Setting upFreeBSD with D-Link Wireless Router

Dustin Wilhoit lists at elhombre.us
Wed Feb 16 18:13:07 GMT 2005

Yes it's very possible. :-)  You may want to check out FreeRadius
(http://www.freeradius.org/).  It is a free radius server which is what
I think you are looking for.  I will state that you need to take some
time to read up on this a little bit as it can be irritating to set up
a radius server if you are not familiar with all the settings.  I did
this for my D-link AP for fun then went back to wep for reasons I don't
remember.  Ohh, FreeRadius has a port, so you can start there. :-)
It's a popular radius server for *nix.  A medium-sized datacenter I
worked at used it for all communications gear and dial-up access.
Anyways, good luck sir.

Dustin