Equinox SST on 5.3?

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Wed Feb 16 02:21:09 GMT 2005

Some friends and I found a couple Equinox SST 8 port cards on eBay.. has
anyone gotten these working on FBSD 5.3?

So far, all we've found on their website:
http://www.equinox.com/drivers/superserial/bsdi.html

Considering the 'age' of that driver... we figured maybe.. just
possibly.. these cards might work on a 5.3 machine?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
--Glenn

          ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759