Ports

Christopher McGee chris at xecu.net
Mon Feb 14 16:51:35 GMT 2005

Paul Schmehl wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Erik Norgaard"
> <norgaard at locolomo.org>

Could you please give some detail about setting options for individual
ports in make.conf?  Maybe I missed something in 'man make.conf' or 'man
ports' but everything seems to refer to global options.  The only
example I've found is in man portmanager, but I'm still a little unsure
about the how to do it properly.