how to set up a dual boot system

Marty Landman MLandman at face2interface.com
Mon Feb 14 14:06:24 GMT 2005

At 10:22 PM 2/13/2005, Thomas Foster wrote:
>Install the bootloader to sector 0 of the first drive in the system.. you
>can also use GRUB or GAG

I don't see where that is an option. IOW I first installed windows 98 on
the entire first ide - of three, 4 gb, 4 gb, & 6 gb. Then when I formatted
for fbsd during the install allocated the second and third ide's and set up
the fbsd bootloader for the second ide which contains /, and a normal mbr
on the third.

A bit confused now.

Marty

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
Search & Sort Easily: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml
Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal