Flash causes Firefox to core dump, which ports should I have installed?

Ben Dover dawgeestyle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 01:48:20 GMT 2005

Firefox is my browser of choice but every time I view a web page with
a Flash object Firefox core dumps.  The error is as follows:  Feb 13
18:57:53 w00f kernel: pid 27652 (firefox-bin), uid 0: exited on signal
6 (core dumped).  I have installed the following relevant ports:
/usr/ports/www/firefox
/usr/ports/www/flashplugin-firefox

I'm confused if I should install the linux-firefox port or the other
flash port.  What is the combination everyone has been having good
luck with?