I have given in trying to install

admin at classicwebsales.com admin at classicwebsales.com
Sat Feb 12 19:04:50 GMT 2005

I recently picked up the freebsd 1.1 from a Linux magazine I buy regular , I
liked it so much I decided to download the full Freebsd iso's and install
the real thing .

24 hrs later and constant effoft ... I have given in .

It seems that regardless of whatever angle I approach the install ... and I
have tried every which way but lose .

It is impossible to get the bootloader to use Gnome or KDE (xfree) .

I have tried every way from your website help on install and still no joy .
OK I am not a Linux expert , I have only installed Mandrake , RH8 and RH9
Knoppik and Suse plus other operating systems over the past year since I
have been inquisitive about LInux .

Please make FreeBSD easy to install !

Mr D Schwen