how to set up a dual boot system

Thomas Foster tbonius at comcast.net
Sun Feb 13 22:54:19 GMT 2005

As far as the size of the Windows Partition.. its up to you what your
intended needs are.

If you leave your configuration as is, you can install FreeBSD on the other
driver(s) and use the FreeBSD bootloader, or even install GRUB from ports.

I personally use the GAG bootloader and find that it suits my needs.