Please don't change Beastie to another crap logo such asNetBSD!!!

Joshua Tinnin krinklyfig at spymac.com
Fri Feb 11 14:56:57 PST 2005

On Friday 11 February 2005 02:44 pm, Anthony Atkielski
<atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Joshua Tinnin writes:
> > Hmmm, let's see, Anthony Atielski, 30 posts on this subject alone,
> > on a tech help list. Makes you wonder what sort of priorities you
> > have.
>
> At the moment, I'm worried about FreeBSD.

Listen.

You come in here making vague accusations of legal wrongdoing, not just
once, but TWICE! With no foundation or background, I might add. You
make these accusations with close to zero actual knowledge of the
situations involved. Do you know what that's called? That's called a
cartooney threat.

> > Anyway, if you feel that way then let the thread die, or take it to
> > -advocacy.
>
> I reply to the posts in whichever list they occur.  While I agree
> that it should be in -advocacy, if the posts are on this list, then I
> naturally reply to them here.

Fine. Worry and worry, then. See what you get.

- jt