Please don't change Beastie to another crap logo such as NetBSD!!!

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Fri Feb 11 14:41:10 PST 2005

On Feb 11, 2005, at 3:30 PM, Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC writes:
>
>> Look in the codebase
>
> No, tell me right here.  CIOs aren't going to look in the codebase to
> try to find out if it's legal for them to use the operating system.

You ask a dumb question, get such an answer.

You make assumptions that just because someone is paying someone to
work on FreeBSD that no one has thought of the copyright implications.
The people running the FreeBSD project are smarter than that.

And I am not your errand-boy.  If you are seriously worried about this,
then you need to  make the investment necessary to clear your mind on
the issue.  Asking other people to do so is arrogant.

Chad